Sunday, May 29, 2011

been a while

My main blog page got shut down for a short period of time.. but we are back!!

The unbiased game reviews.!!!

I've already posted some new titles to the xb360 page and will soon start posting a lot more.

and if you actually read this front page. I got an Atari 800 from GameSwap in Kettering Ohio. If you live anywhere close to the area and love games, movies, music, and any other multimedia platform.. go check them out please. The employees are all super helpful for those that don't know a lot about what they are shopping for, and for us nerds in the world, they are great to have a conversation with.

Thanks a lot. And tell your friends to add me on here - and if they wish - help me out with stuff, add your own reviews on the comments below the game (just try to keep it the same platform style i have it). I'm doing this so everyone can know what they are buying before they do. And without any hatred towards any platform or game style.

thanks,
Felix the Brett-

No comments:

Post a Comment